Elite Public Speaking Programs
This valuable six-month course/Public Speaking Programs are carried out in hour long sessions on Saturday or Sunday lunchtimes and includes:
- Speaking with purpose
- Writing a competitive speech
- Delivering your speech with passion
- Dealing with impromptu public speaking
- Video evaluation and feedback of your speech
All students will also take part in two competitions and extra classes can be scheduled before each contest. All necessary materials will be supplied.
Getting your Child Ahead in Competitive Public Speaking
Most of us feel some level of trepidation before delivering a public speech. Whether that’s as part of our job, at a social occasion or as part of a university course or entrance process.
But the latest generation of young people may struggle more, since their whole lives have been dominated by communicating (most of the time non-verbally) via the screens of electronic devices.
Good communication and confident public speaking is a useful skill, and if learnt as a young person, could put them ahead of the competition. Especially useful in competitive public speaking!
Your Child’s Life can be Changed in $1800+HST
When you register, your child wil get access to the entire 8 weeks course which will enable him to overcome his nervousness in public speaking & devise a realistic development for your youngster to get into the school, college or university with grades they deserve. From a two-person interview to a lecture hall full of peers, these skills will see them confidently move forward through life.
With such a competitive world, can you afford to not give them their best foot forward?
$50 to Book your Child’s Slot
- How much do your public speaking courses cost??
- Introductory price $450+HST.
- Who should attend these workshops?
- You, if your child would like to improve how they speak in public, either in the competitive speaking or presentation.
We can help your child enhance their presentation skills, eliminate fear and anxiety, and actually enjoy speaking in front of a group.
No prior training or experience in speaking is required. Your child can benefit from our public speaking programs.
- What are your class sizes?
- From 8-20, the more the students are, the better because the students can take partners and practice on each other.. One-on-one coaching is also available.
- Can anyone be a better speaker?
- Absolutely. It just takes a commitment to practice the skills you’ll acquire in our programs. If your child want to become a better public speaker, with our help they will – even if public speaking isn’t easy or pleasurable for then now.
- What career needs to practice public speaking?
- Any career in any position needs a good public speaking skill to present materials, no matter your kids ending up be a lawyer, doctor, accountant, teacher, sales, dentist, they need to be able to explain to the client what are they expecting and what would the goals be. With today’s technology, a lot of kids are very experience in technology products and lack of communication skills, therefore interview101 club is here to help and don’t forget, our kids are our future.
- What if my child is afraid to speak in public or just no good at it?
- Even if you’re terrified of public speaking, the Interview 101 Club can teach your child how to deliver clear, engaging presentations when speaking to a group and if your child is a more experienced speaker, we’ll help you take your public speaking skills to the next level, where your child will gain the respect of their peers and senior management.
- How long will it take me to see results?
- It depends on your child’s current level of skill and how much time they dedicate to practice. Virtually all of our courses are personalized and designed to allow students to quickly absorb and put newly acquired skills into action straight away.
- Is a private or group course a better option for me?
- This is really down to personal preference. Of course private is more concentrate, but the price is also more expensive.