Featuring Lori-Ann Jakel
Award Wining Motivational Speaker & Trainer
Our instructors come from many different walks of life and experiences, some have been or are currently public or private school teachers, others come from a successful business background. Our instructors share a passion for excellence in communication and public speaking..
Lori-Ann extensive experience has helped families navigate the private school admissions process. Lori-Ann has supported successful applications and admissions to hundreds of schools in Canada and the United States including:
- Appleby College
- Ashbury College
- Bayview Glen
- Bishop Strachan School
- Branksome Hall
- Brentwood College School
- Crescent School
- Crofton House School
- De La Salle College Oaklands
- Elmwood School
- Fieldstone Day School
- Greenwood College School
- Harvard University
- Havergal College
- Holy Trinity School
- Lakefield College School
- Lower Canada College
- MacLachlan College
- Meadowridge School
- Mentor College
- Pickering College
- Ridley College
- Royal St. George’s College
- Shawnigan Lake School
- Andrew’s College
- Clement’s School
- George’s School
- Michael’s College School
- Mildred’s Lightbourn School
- Strathcona-Tweedsmuir School
- The York School
- TMS School
- Toronto French School
- Trafalgar Castle School
- Trinity College School
- University of Toronto Schools
- Upper Canada College
- Vancouver College
- York House School
Public Speaking Maven, Award Winning Interview Coach, Motivational Speaker and Trainer.
For 17 years Lori-Ann has helped develop students into provincial public speaking champions.
A champion herself, she is also a highly credited Distinguished Toastmaster with Toastmasters International, Author, Poet and the Co-founder of Stand Up and Speak Inc.(http://www.standupandspeak.com)
Her passion for public speaking, leadership and interview training is synonymous in everything she does. Her public speaking programs are featured in local community centers in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville and in many private schools across the GTA. Lori-Ann is involved in many accredited public speaking contests;the Optimist, Lions, Legion, Nora McRae and in local schools abroad. She is also sought after for private interview coaching; helping students gain entrance to private schools and universities.
Lori-Ann’s workshops are engaging, educational, challenging and produce results. Parents and students have described her as talented, witty, engaging, caring, passionate and a partner in their child’s education. Lori-Ann’s mission is to erase public speaking as the number one fear in North America.
Your Child’s Life can be Changed in $450+HST
When you register, your child wil get access to the entire 8 weeks course which will enable him to overcome his nervousness in public speaking & devise a realistic development for your youngster to get into the school, college or university with grades they deserve. From a two-person interview to a lecture hall full of peers, these skills will see them confidently move forward through life.
With such a competitive world, can you afford to not give them their best foot forward?
$50 to Book your Child’s Slot
- How much do your public speaking courses cost??
- Introductory price $450+HST.
- Who should attend these workshops?
- You, if your child would like to improve how they speak in public, either in the competitive speaking or presentation.
We can help your child enhance their presentation skills, eliminate fear and anxiety, and actually enjoy speaking in front of a group.
No prior training or experience in speaking is required. Your child can benefit from our public speaking programs.
- What are your class sizes?
- From 8-20, the more the students are, the better because the students can take partners and practice on each other.. One-on-one coaching is also available.
- Can anyone be a better speaker?
- Absolutely. It just takes a commitment to practice the skills you’ll acquire in our programs. If your child want to become a better public speaker, with our help they will – even if public speaking isn’t easy or pleasurable for then now.
- What career needs to practice public speaking?
- Any career in any position needs a good public speaking skill to present materials, no matter your kids ending up be a lawyer, doctor, accountant, teacher, sales, dentist, they need to be able to explain to the client what are they expecting and what would the goals be. With today’s technology, a lot of kids are very experience in technology products and lack of communication skills, therefore interview101 club is here to help and don’t forget, our kids are our future.
- What if my child is afraid to speak in public or just no good at it?
- Even if you’re terrified of public speaking, the Interview 101 Club can teach your child how to deliver clear, engaging presentations when speaking to a group and if your child is a more experienced speaker, we’ll help you take your public speaking skills to the next level, where your child will gain the respect of their peers and senior management.
- How long will it take me to see results?
- It depends on your child’s current level of skill and how much time they dedicate to practice. Virtually all of our courses are personalized and designed to allow students to quickly absorb and put newly acquired skills into action straight away.
- Is a private or group course a better option for me?
- This is really down to personal preference. Of course private is more concentrate, but the price is also more expensive.